GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VERLA MILL MUSEUM'S ONLINE STORE
Verla Mill museum
Postal address: Verlantie 295, 47850 Verla, Finland
UPM-Kymmene Corporation (business ID 1041090-0)
Verla Mill museum is in charge of selling, producing and delivering the products, such as museum Verla, Kouvola, Finland tours and tickets as well as services, sold in the online museum store.
TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE ONLINE MUSEUM STORE
Postal address: Niittymäentie 13, 46110 Tuohikotti, Finland
Tel. +358 400 718 248
Business ID: FI2363958-7
Repovalkea Oy/Tervarumpu is in charge of the technical administration and the ordering and payment processes of the online museum store, from when the purchase button is clicked to the actual payment.
The customer agrees to comply with these terms and conditions when ordering and reserving Verla Mill museum’s products and services online.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The customer is responsible for reading the description and specifications of the service/product and the terms and conditions for making reservations.
- The reservation/order made by the customer becomes binding when the order/payment confirmation has been sent to the email address provided by the customer.
- The customer shall pay the reservation/order with the chosen method of payment in accordance with its applicable terms and conditions.
- The reservation system sends the order/payment confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer.
- Verla Mill museum or Repovalkea Oy are not liable for failed reservations/orders; the Customer must contact Verla Mill museum immediately to rectify the situation.
- Verla Mill museum or Repovalkea Oy do not give warranties that the product/service in question is still available in these cases.
- If the product/service is not available, the customer will be refunded or offered another product/service, if possible.
- Students, pensioners and unemployed persons are eligible for a discount.
- A Kela photocard, Kela’s card for national pension recipients, or an employment pension card is required in order to receive the pensioner discount. An identification card (driving licence, passport or identity card issued by the police) must be presented along with any card without a photo. Customers aged 65 or older will receive the discount by presenting an identification card. Documents on pension decisions, pension cards from organisations or other similar documents are not accepted.
- A student union card is required to receive the student discount. Cadets are eligible for a discount by presenting the official Finnish Defence Forces identity card.
- Admission to the mill museum is free of charge with the Museum Card. The card must be presented at the info desk.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- Tickets bought from the online store cannot be changed, altered or cancelled. No discounts or refunds for tickets will be made afterwards.
- Only group orders may be cancelled. Orders of more than 10 tickets are considered group orders.
- The cancellation date is the date when Verla Mill museum/Repovalkea Oy has received a notification of the cancellation.
- A customer ordering a group order is responsible for sending the cancellation in due time.
- Should the customer with a group order cancel the order
- at least 14 days prior to the reserved date, shipping costs will be charged. The amount of shipping costs is € 25 (incl. VAT 24%).
- less than 14 days before, but at least 7 days prior to the reserved date, 50% of the total cost of the order, but no less than € 50, will be charged.
- less than 7 days prior to the reserved date, the price in whole will be charged.
- For products/services reserved with a discount code, the whole price will always be charged, regardless of the cancellation date.
OWNER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL RESERVATIONS
- In case of a force majeure event, Verla Mill museum may terminate the contract. The customer will be notified of the termination.
- In these cases, the customer is entitled to receive a full refund for any payment made.
- Any other costs incurred by the customer due to the termination of a contract in a force majeure event shall not be refunded.
COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
- The customer is liable for compensating any damage that he/she has caused to Verla Mill museum.
- Any reclamations must be made as soon as possible.
- If the issue is not resolved in a satisfying manner, or involves a claim for compensation, the reclamation must be sent in writing within one month of the incident.
- Verla Mill museum and/or Repovalkea Oy strive to process the reclamation as soon as possible, but at the latest within a month.
- If the customer and Verla Mill museum and/or Repovalkea Oy are unable to reach an agreement, the customer may take the matter to the Consumer Complaint Board.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Repovalkea Oy is in charge of the order and payment process for Verla Mill museum.
- Repovalkea Oy uses reliable and secure payment providers for its services.
- Repovalkea Oy will never store any bank or credit card information.
- The customer commits to comply with the terms of the chosen method of payment.
- Payment by invoice (only for companies and organisations)
- Only companies and organisations may pay by invoice.
- The invoice must be paid by the due date stated in the invoice.
- If the invoice for a reservation is not paid by the due date, the reservation will be removed from the system and the customer will be charged the cancellation fees as specified in these terms and conditions.
- An invoicing charge of € 7 is always added to invoice orders.
- When finishing an order, if the payment action is not completed, Repovalkea Oy will not process the order.
- Prices stated on the online store include VAT.
- We sell products to private persons who are of age, and to business customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information it provides.
- By using the online museum shop, the customer acknowledges that Verla Mill museum has the right to use any registered contact information for direct advertising, distant selling, other direct marketing purposes, marketing research and surveys as specified in the Verla Mill museum privacy statement (https://www.verla.fi/fi/tietosuojaseloste), unless the customer prohibits this. The customer can inform of such prohibition by sending a notice to the address listed in the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend our terms of delivery. The customer is required to read the terms of delivery, updated from time to time.
- The products and services and any relating material shall be delivered as is, without any warranties. Unless otherwise applied due to peremptory provisions of applicable law, Verla Mill museum or UPM-Kymmene Corporation shall not be in any way liable for direct, indirect, consequential or special damages, costs or losses of income related to, or caused by, ordering products or services or using the Verla Mill museum online store.
- All the photo and text content in the online museum shop is the property of Verla Mill Museum/UPM Kymmene Corporation and/or its third parties. Unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
- The online museum shop and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Finland.
Last updated 25.10.2018