A café serving lunch and local baked goods operates in the Verla warehouse during the summer. The warehouse café is located in the mill area in a light grey building dating back to 1902.
The café offers fresh savoury and sweet pastries from the local Keskitalo farm bakery and a tasty lunch every day during the summer. From 24 June until the end of July, a varied buffet is served upstairs.
- Summer 2 May–30 September Tuesday–Sunday 10:00–16:00
- From 24 June until the end of August, every day from 09:30 until 17:30.
- Lunch in the warehouse café is from 11:00 until 15:00 when the museum is open.
- Sunday buffet 1 July to 31 July, 12:00–16:00.
- Midsummer opening hours 11:00–16:00 (no lunch).
Seats 70 people over two floors. The warehouse café can prepare lunch for groups by prior arrangement. See our group menu options.
Tel. +358 40 579 5211 (Eija Jälkö)